pics of you,your guitar and your mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mesanomad100 said:
you do not got any hint of the Becks skills by buying a JB strat,not even a custom shop one,but you are able to do all the stuff beck does with his and when plugged into a good marshall(if there is such a thing)you get a pretty convincing JB tones,its all in the mutherfucker hands,which I have touched after a show(backstage....he was good)nah I seen him years ago and afterwards shook his hand,if I didnt love him so much I would have broken his hand outta spite!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Jeff Beck is right there in my book.. How anyone can pick with their thumb like that..! :eek:

when I seen him live he was using his right hand as the pick(thumb) as well has(sometimes at the same time)change pickups,volume swell,change tone controls and manipulate the crazy whammy bar antics which he is famous for,after that show I was left in no doubt that he is and will always be 'thee' greatest guitar player of all time,JP is right up there but The Beck still pushes the envolope ever album and has done for almost 50years,thats a true guitarist

JP has fine tuned his playing to machine presicion but Beck always remains the natural guitarist

He is a God amoung Men!!!!!yeeha

bill1.jpg

Or a Maxell ad...

Maybe he is standing in front of the Back to the Future amp?

18&Life said:
konstantine3 said:
Here is a pic of all the pedals I own (save the new Analogman Bi Chorus) anyone want to buy a digitech whammy reissue? Don't use it...
PEDALBOARD.jpg

Dude you can't take a shot showing your bare naked feet ! :lol:
If you do that at least wash your feet cause they smell like hell ! :lol:

Look at the size of his fingers, looks like they are jealous and start to grow to beat hiss hand's fingers and start to play the guitar ! :lol:

sorry dude just kidding :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

100_0234.jpg

no more toes!

HERE IS PICS OF MY RIG MINUS THE 6X12 CABINET WHICH I SHOULD HAVE NEXT WEEK ILL POST A PIC OF THE FULL RIG ASAP. THE CABINETS IN THIS PIC ARE MATAMP BLACK 4X12 & SUNN 4X12
1506459827_l.jpg

1506468426_l.jpg

12-21-06005.jpg

Latest posts

Back