OK, 'Fess Up. Who's Going To Snipe This?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Tube-Amp-EQ-MK-1984-2C-Guitar_W0QQitemZ140359505045QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20ae141495

Sucks to be on the other side of the world... :cry:

I'd be all over that like the proverbial Spider Monkey if it were closer.

Someone will be happy with that specimen.

I'm almost considering selling the Egnater and the Axe to get that one. I'm just afraid I'll sell my gear and still not win the auction.

Should be an interesting auction. I just bought a mint condition Mark IIC+ head fully loaded in mint condition for 3000. Recently in for a checkup in 8/2008 at Mesa. I though the price was a little on the high side but they don't turn up in such great shape that often so I figured why worry about a few hundred either way.

Yeah, but I bet it used to be a Simul-Class and it was converted using the incorrect OT thus making the whole amp useless. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

ryjan said:
Yeah, but I bet it used to be a Simul-Class and it was converted using the incorrect OT thus making the whole amp useless. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
:lol: Oh no, don't make him appear in this thread to. Like saying Beetlejuice 3 times in a row.

Did he respond to anyone with the serial number? Didn't see it in the original add, or maybe I didn't see the forest for the trees!

Steve

MrMarkIII said:
I dunno... after all, it's not a Thiele... :lol:

That's okay, I could put the open back cab between my C+ head and thiele, and use my other thiele underneath the combo. :wink: I will definately watch, but probably won't bid. I am holding out for a DRGX model.

JOEY B. said:
MrMarkIII said:

That's okay, I could put the open back cab between my C+ head and thiele, and use my other thiele underneath the combo. :wink: I will definately watch, but probably won't bid. I am holding out for a DRGX model.
Like this one.....
SCinnivinkel.jpg

sorry........ I couldn't help it. :lol:

JOEY B. said:
MrMarkIII said:

Can you safely use all three speaker jacks on these amps at the SAME TIME? (2 4ohm,1 8ohm)
Jim

tony777 said:
JOEY B. said:
MrMarkIII said:

Like this one.....
SCinnivinkel.jpg

sorry........ I couldn't help it. :lol:

Angeber. :D

av8or3 said:
JOEY B. said:
MrMarkIII said:

Can you safely use all three speaker jacks on these amps at the SAME TIME? (2 4ohm,1 8ohm)
Jim
At 2.67 ohms, probably, but I think the "other Thiele" is hooked up to the combo. :D

Back