OK, 'Fess Up. Who's Going To Snipe This?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tony777 said:
Like this one.....
SCinnivinkel.jpg

sorry........ I couldn't help it. :lol:

Keep it up, and I'll be forced to take a picture of my STR-416 "spares". :wink: :lol: :lol:

gts said:
tony777 said:
Boogiebabies said:
yep, and today she got herself a pair of STR416..... Thick as a brick. :D
Wow!! Where'd you find them? Awesome!
ebay germany, not very pricey either, and just tad wear of the label, but you can see they were used.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=220490473082.html

trying to figure out of the IIC+ combo on ebay has a short or wide chassis. would rack mount if if I could.

guess I could get the seller to measure it. what do you guys think?

steve

steve_k said:
trying to figure out of the IIC+ combo on ebay has a short or wide chassis. would rack mount if if I could.

steve
Seven knobs on the front = 17" chassis = rack-mountable/fits Mesa adapter. :D

MrMarkIII said:
steve_k said:

steve
Seven knobs on the front = 17" chassis = rack-mountable/fits Mesa adapter. :D

thank you for the straight up answer....

steve

gts said:
I bet if we keep hyping it up who knows how high it'll go! :lol:
Sounds like a few here are already throwing down on it. Who can blame any one of "us".

Keep in mind it's a 60/100 not a Simul.

If it was a Simul I'd agree with the high prediction but then again considering it's condition who knows.....

Haven't made my mind up yet. I don't want the speaker cab, road cases, or even the combo shell. Would end up paying a premium for things I don't need.

Steve

steve_k said:
Haven't made my mind up yet. I don't want the speaker cab, road cases, or even the combo shell. Would end up paying a premium for things I don't need.

Steve
Then don't buy, these amps come up twice a day anyway :lol:

tony777 said:
steve_k said:

Steve
Then don't buy, these amps come up twice a day anyway :lol:

Quite a few IIC+ amps come around, but rarely with EQ. Will see how it goes. I am not hurtin for amps.

Steve

CudBucket said:
MusicManJP6 said:
That's a clean pair! Bet they will push $4000 easily...

Really? That's just nuts.

I agree! But, it's immaculate/mint condition, all original (including tubes!), EQ on board, and with matching extension cab and ATA cases. That's quite the killer combination. Someone will snipe it for sure. I'm not remotely interested, but she sure is pretty!

MusicManJP6 said:
CudBucket said:
MusicManJP6 said:
That's a clean pair! Bet they will push $4000 easily...

Really? That's just nuts.

I agree! But, it's immaculate/mint condition, all original (including tubes!), EQ on board, and with matching extension cab and ATA cases. That's quite the killer combination. Someone will snipe it for sure. I'm not remotely interested, but she sure is pretty!

Original tubes is only good when they don't have many hours on them. If they have a couple of thousand hours on them they are probably gassed.

If someone puts a high enough bid on it they won't have to worry about the snipers. Snipers are cheap bastards by nature. :wink:

steve_k said:

Oh I hope whoever buys this keeps it in the same condition. It would be a shame to see these pieces broken up.

I was 100 off in my prediction. I think the price was about right in today's market.

DaveP said:
I was 100 off in my prediction. I think the price was about right in today's market.

Yeah, I liked your quote and if I would have had the money to bid I would have gone with the 3,200. figure. Might have been enough.

Latest posts

Back