My wife is insane. NOW WITH PICTURES!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gear is secondary and can be replaced/repaired- the main thing is I hope you got the heck out of there and are now taking steps to get on with your life. That she would do that is the sign of a sick, vindictive person, and I HOPE you took the high road and did not respond in kind (trust me, it is worth it in the long run!). Life is short, live well....

NOTE: THIS IS AN OLD THREAD!
cellardweller said:
Wowwy!
I didn't see the pictures when I initially posted in this thread!

Every owner and potential owner of expensive equipment like most of us own should be OBLIGATED to view those pics before allowing any woman into his abode!

COMPELLING EVIDENCE OF FEMALE INSANITY!!!
Too bad we can't close this thread and make a sticky!

Man!!! She is nuts big time. Divorce her and write a really insulting song about the wench. Probably a mean metal tune in my opinion. That way you can earn some money off the song to pay for your loss. The best songs are emotional ones aren't they. This will not land you in hot water like physical revenge. I would report the damage to the cops as evidence in your divorce hearing. hehehe.

NWOFORLIF

Well since cutting her hair is technically assault, I would see how fire-resistant her stupid Coach bag is. Mwwwhahahaha!! :twisted:

If your handy with a staple gun and can re-screen a door, you could get the Fender grill cloth from Mojo Tone and remove the baffle board should be about an hour or so (Depending on the beer co-efficient)
As for the Mesa, speakers are way cheep from Avatar speakers. Hit Dave up with an E-mail, they have always been good to me.
As for the grill, the Jute that Mesa uses is pretty hard to find and pretty expensive but it could be done. My friend refurbished his old Marshall cab (Tolex-cloth) and looked good as new. Maybe call Mesa and explain the situation and see if they would sell you some. Good luck!

...And people wonder why I've never tied the knot. Just the sight of that mangled speaker and grille cloth reminds me that dying alone would be an easier task. :wink:

In this day and age, that would qualify as mental cruely or abuse, if you did the same to the fairer sex.

On the bright side, that knife could have ended up in you, not the grill cloth. I hope the strange was worth it. :D

well chicken wire, cement and a lake or reservoir would take care of the body! wrapping the body in chicken wire and them attaching the mesh to cement would hold the body down long enough for it to me eaten by critters and no body no murder!

nomad100hd said:
well chicken wire, cement and a lake or reservoir would take care of the body! wrapping the body in chicken wire and them attaching the mesh to cement would hold the body down long enough for it to me eaten by critters and no body no murder!

I'm not a gambling man, but I'm betting you don't play a lot of ballads...

jglover51 said:
nomad100hd said:

I'm not a gambling man, but I'm betting you don't play a lot of ballads...

:lol:

nope no ballads! I was married hated it, just had a gf hated that. I prefer being single but i like sex, but i like being single more than i like sex.

:lol: Ballads! You guys are fucking funny!!!!! :lol:

I would say, the high road is the best.
It's gonna come down to a matter of character. If there is a police report and you've done nothing to incite this kind of violence, then she basically just gave you everything.

Get a mean, aggressive, ******* laywer that hates women.
Get rid of her, if she'll do this to a speaker, she'll do it to you when you're sleeping.

I had a live-in girlfriend that got really drunk and violent. It was a bummer too, because I really liked her.
After that, she became the chick down the street that I fucked from time to time, but always at her place.

All this said, I would definitely need some time to cool down before I even saw her if that was my gear. My wife's a better shot than me, so I would have to do a stealth attack!

nomad100hd said:

Personally I don't think this would work well.

I would follow "Brick Top's" advice in Snatch:

"You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig"."

Latest posts

Back