Mini recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave G.

Reaction score
so they finally announced it on the mesa page!! It is real! I will definately get one when they are on sale! Will be a great option to have instead of having to lug its big brother around all the time!

Good to hear.

Now where's my thread "Where's the mini recto" that I started several weeks ago in response to Carvins v3m? Got deleted a day or so ago? What a bummer! Never mind. Mesa heard and delivered! Praise be to Mesa.... (all bow)

i wonder were mesa forced to announce this early due to all the interest from all the forums?

It was so good to be true. I'm stoked!

11.gif

i wonder were mesa forced to announce this early due to all the interest from all the forums?

No. Mesa doesn't need to cave in to anybody. My guess is that they announced by design.

Maybe, I just thought that it was strange how they had all the threads deleted and then announce it like two days later. Or perhaps that spec sheet was released to stir up some interest for it! Either way im really happy that it is going to see the light of day! I think its a great idea!

The Mini Rectifier 25 is official! Here's a link to the information on Mesa's website.
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rectifier_Series/Mini_Rectifier_25/miniRectifier25.html

EvilEmuOfDoom said:
I can't wait until these are available! I've already emailed Don at Haggerty's ;)

Just got your email this morning... unfortunately my email at the house is not allowing me to SEND emails! :evil:

I will resend when I get to the store this morning. Hour and a half probably. I just posted the Rectifier Mini on our web site, so you can check it out there if you wanted.

It has been REALLY hard to keep quiet around here the past few days!!! I'll try to answer some of your questions.

if you get a release date off them could you post it here?

I don't have an exact date for you, however Mesa has already started advanced production, so they are in the works. Normally they wait to receive their orders before production starts, but in this case they started early, so the wait time should not be terribly bad, although I would recommend pre-ordering because demand from their first shipment will be very high.

No, not at all. As dealers we knew about the mini recto and the August 24 go live date well before the spec sheet was leaked.

Or perhaps that spec sheet was released to stir up some interest for it!

No way! Nobody at Mesa leaked this, I can tell you that much for sure. Leaking something two days before launch wouldn't have gained them much, and it's certainly not in their best interest to leak confidential information.

On another note... you can count on us having a video review just as soon as we receive our first Mini, and a side by side comparison with a Dual Rectifier and 4x12. :D

I'm excited! Those 1x12's really do it for me!

By the looks of the cabinetry they are going to sound amazing...It says on the dimensions though that they are 18" wide though, so they will just barely fit my Mark III short on there.

SonicProvocateur said:
I'm excited! Those 1x12's really do it for me!

By the looks of the cabinetry they are going to sound amazing...It says on the dimensions though that they are 18" wide though, so they will just barely fit my Mark III short on there.

+1
I was thinking the exact same thing. 8) Might be a cool alternative to my old vert 2x12's.

$999 is the correct price for the head. $449 for the cabinets.

Not sure what this $750 is all about..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back