Mark V ftw once again

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
Had an audition tonight for a working cover band. Was a little nervous and didn't play everything perfect, but my equipment was, as usual, rock fscking solid and the V sounded great. Found Mark 1 and Extreme mode blending together quite well. Was stratting and pauling it up. 90w, as i prefer most of the time. I basically never mess with tweed power. When I just run the combo, care is required to get the most low end possible. Works best for what I'm normally doing.

I'll find out soon but I have a pretty good feeling.

As an aside, I bought a Line 6 M5 for the audition and it performed admirably. Did exactly what I needed.

Well, I got the gig. :twisted:

As far as the M5 goes: I am liking it more and more as I use it more. I had a toneport years ago but this is my first L6 pedal.

I am only saving patches as I find a need for them, but I am digging the tremolos and the phasers so far. Have my Barracuda flanger patch too. I am happy to finally own some true 'gimmick' sounds like the Growler just to play around with, and I think I will have fun with the filters too.

Right now I have it in front of the amp but I might try it in the loop too. Haven't messed with the effects loop in a while after I sold off some pedals some time ago. But now this thing gives me a reason to.

Congrats, Phyrexia!

The Mark V scores gigs....and chicks. :lol:

Back