• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark IVB long head, Marshall 1x12 cab - $950

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duo Fuzz

Reaction score
edit - original footswitch included

I'm selling this nice setup :)

The Mark IVB is a '93 long head. I just retubed with Doug's Tubes mesa "cocktail" in the preamp section and a quad of JJ 6v6.

Only issue is a broken lead drive knob. The pot still turns, but you gotta stick a pen in there to do it.

I'm including an 80s JCM800 1x12 cab. It is closed back and ported. I installed a WGS BL-80, which is a clone (but better, to my ears) of a Celestion Classic Lead 80. The jack plate is missing, so the jack just hangs out as you can see in the photos. Also, I tossed the handle (it's a very light cab) because it rattled like hell. This cab sounds very big.

They sound great together!

Because of the two small issues stated (one with the head, the other with the cab), I'm selling for $950 plus shipping for the pair.

P8090958.jpg

P8090959.jpg

P8090963.jpg

P8090974.jpg

P8090976.jpg

Latest posts

Back