Mark 5 pic in Rudy's music

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmcguitar

Reaction score
So I was in Rudy's music store in NYC the other day, and the poster of Randall working on a Mark 5 is still there. I took some pics and will try to get them up here. I searched for the topic on the forum but couldn't find it. So if the pic already exists here let me know and I wont post it.

Additionally I ran into John Petrucci again over the weekend, but as he was shopping with his wife I didn't to harass him, so no I didn't ask about the mark 5, nor did I ask why he has paint on the back of his BFR guitars. He is a friendly guy and did chat with me a bit, its ironic since I was talking on the phone about his and steve vai's guitar, then I turn to my left and he was standing there.

That picture has been on here before. I went to Rudy's as well to check out the pict and the mesa room.

Ok, I'll get the pic up here probalby tomr... Christmas eve. Think of it as my little gift for everyone hahahhahahhaha.

*edit*
here they are even earlier

027.jpg

029.jpg

so there is a tuner out.. and a bias switch one says el34 (im guessing the other is 6l6) and i see a recitifer switch for channel 1 and 2 (seems like tube rectifier is only good for 50watt mode). and reverb

I wonder how much changed.. more so i hope it get put out at NAMM 09 :)
enjoy

Isn't it a little weird that they stopped using the roman numerals for this one? Maybe they think its more modern using the actual number?

Some info on the Mark V here:

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52653&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Back