Mark 2C+ Ebay Find

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
overpriced by about $10,000, and then some! MAYBE if this was Hetfield's personal amp, then yes, the price might be warranted. But otherwise, no. I didn't pay nearly as much for Coliseum. That is just plain silly.

dodger916 said:
Seller is kippiesr; think he's related to kippiejr?

Pretty sure they are one and the same or Jr is using Sr's ebay account
Jr's got it posted in the Boogie Classifieds... well more accurately he's got a link to his ebay auction in his FS thread.

gts said:
dodger916 said:
Seller is kippiesr; think he's related to kippiejr?

Pretty sure they are one and the same or Jr is using Sr's ebay account
Jr's got it posted in the Boogie Classifieds... well more accurately he's got a link to his ebay auction in his FS thread.

Yea, that wasn't there this morning when I posted, but this Mark III Coli was: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68435

Downloading come Coli's I guess...

There are a few gut shots in the listing, been all around the internets
since this inital post and have found only one eBay auction that
might suggest this price is warranted. It is a German eBay listing
that went for around $ 17 - 18,000.

Really think this is a tongue in cheek joke on the owners part
because of this German C+ K head going for so high.

.....price is warranted. It is a German eBay listing
that went for around $ 17 - 18,000.

I also saw the Listing on Ebay Germany. I wrote the guy and ask him, if the price was a joke or if he just put one zero too much by mistake.
He reserved the Amp to another guy and didn't want the Amp to sell for the original price (that was something about 6k Euros).
And after the Amp sold he closed the auction. So the Amp didn't sell for 15k. It just ended for that price.

He's also selling a IIC+ Coliseum (not upgrade) for 7200 Euros. Well, here in Europe the Mesa Amps always run a bit higher than in the US.

You'd think the fact that it was originally a IIC would bring the value down to at least $14000! :lol: Even still, that's a killer amp. I'm jealous. Just not 15K jealous.

Also, is that 4 digit serial number legit? Some weird Coliseum thing? And I would've thought it'd say KDRG on the side of the chassis instead of KARG? D means Simulclass. But what does A mean?

Audiokill said:
You'd think the fact that it was originally a IIC would bring the value down to at least $14000! :lol: Even still, that's a killer amp. I'm jealous. Just not 15K jealous.

Also, is that 4 digit serial number legit? Some weird Coliseum thing? And I would've thought it'd say KDRG on the side of the chassis instead of KARG? D means Simulclass. But what does A mean?

It means "Avoid".

:lol:

:lol: Even still, that's a killer amp. I'm jealous.

Thank you for being the only honest one posting Audiokill.
Petrucci stated it best. "Different degrees of awesomeness! "

heavy101 said:
Update on German 2c+ K on eBay,
Didn't quite sell @ 15.000 Euro

Now:
$7,200 Euro
$9,120 USD

http://r.ebay.com/Bma1cC

Not apples to apples... Not simul-class and not ++ and the tranny is rusted.. But it should make boogiebabies happy it looks factory.. I'll take 13K :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ps: Would love that shell !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back