LSS 2x12 w/ 2x12 extention cab Need help quick

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fendertillnow

Reaction score
I just purchased a New Lone Star special 2 X12. for 1375.00. The guy has a 2X12 Lone Ext cab to go with it. Says its brand new as well. 400.00. Should I get iT?

How much do I need it. Home studio use only ..Please help have 1/2 to make up my mind..

For home use only, 2x12 seems sufficient.
But you may want to consider it if you will ever gig in the near future.

I think $400 is the new price. I'd offer something less like $325 and take it if he comes down. In reality, the matching cab is of less value without the head/combo.

The guy gave me a super good deal on the amp. He sent me a reciept from guitar center and he just bought the amp and cab in august. I checked with G center just now. A brand new amp out the door is just shy of 1900.00 . for a 2x12. The speaker cab is 610.00 out the door. The guy is charging me ($90.00 to ship the amP) so at a total of 1465.00 I am saving alittle over 400.00. But the speaker he wants the same 90.00 so hell for $100.00 of savings I passed. If I decide I want the cab That later. I will just buy a new one. Besides I had a hard time deciding between a LSS and an LSC. If I do decide to gig I probably would buy the LSC or maybe even a road king.

By the way the high shipping costs are because he is having UPS box the stuff so there isn't a damage issue.

Thanks for responding..You helped me save 500.00 temporaily that is.

Back