• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LSC 2x12 on eBay (Red Floral custom!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cult-Of-Ray said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Lon...8QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Apologies if this is old news but i didn't see any threads about it here. I am seriously tempted to bid on it, but i am a Tele owner and my sensible side is telling me to hold out for a custom LSS when i can afford it :?

Great looking amp, and i can't believe it has sat unplayed since it was ordered!

Smart move, waiting for the LSS. This amp was made for Tele's and Strat's. I just finished a home, side by side comparison on the the LSS and LSC with the 10 watt option. I took the LSC back.

As far as the custom red LSC on ebay? To each their own. That is one ugly custom color. :lol:

Peace, Res

Resonator said:
As far as the custom red LSC on ebay? To each their own. That is one ugly custom color. :lol:

Peace, Res

+1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back