Logo Plates

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfcaster

Reaction score
Hey, does anybody know where you can buy the various Mesa/Boogie logo plates? I got one of the early F-50s that's not a widebody and also has no logo plate on the grille cloth. I'd love to get one and put on myself since the later models have them. Any ideas? I've checked www.vibroworld.com and www.tubesandmore.com, they've got some Marshall and Fender stuff, but no Mesa. Any help is appreciated!

I would try calling Mesa first. They might be able to hook you up with one. If not, I would check ebay and maybe one will come up eventually.

howmuch is it worth to you? :lol:
I took my Mesa logo off my F-100 combo because I love making people trying to figure out exactly what it is Im playing out of.

G.I.G. said:
I would try calling Mesa first. They might be able to hook you up with one. If not, I would check ebay and maybe one will come up eventually.

+1
I have an F-50 head that came with no logo. They explained that they did this to keep the amp "stealth" so it would be judged more by tone than name but they sent me a logo free of charge.

Latest posts

Back