Little boogie story!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerlord

Reaction score
So i have all my stuff hooked up and i'm getting crazy feedback,I try cutting the gain,same with treble,i'm turnin knobs on my axe and my head,and my dsp 16,check the pedal,unhook the wah,I'm going nuts,I walk away with guitar in hand about 7 feet away all feedback is gone,tone knob on my axe is loose so I tighten it it,still have feedback when I'm close,is this my pickups,which are duncan designs,or does this just happen with this equipment?

Are you cranking the amp and standing directly in front of the cab? That's precisely how you get feedback.

wel, if your really close, your pickups will start resonancing(or so) in their cavity.
If you stand close to your speakers, it will happen at any reasonable volume level.

My emg 81 and 85 cause no feedback when I'm the same distance as I was with the DD's,wierd.Oh well,thanks for the feedback guys :D

How loud are you playing when this happens? Also, do you have the gain knobs dimed?

As it was mentioned, shitty pickups will do this. Get a better set of pups and this should go away.

Latest posts

Back