IIC+ gut shots

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesieBooga

Reaction score
Hey Boogiebabies!
Does this have the .001 mod?
What else can you tell me about this amp?
thankxxx in advanze! :D

http://www.toddduane.com/mesaboogie_iic_serial_number_1.htm

click on the thumbs. They will be large size however my browser is set to reduce them automatically. If yours doesn't it should have something to click on to reduce the size. :?:

Thanks BB! :D Sounds like good news.

I spent a bit of time finding the right tubes for her today since it's a breeze when she's out of her clothes. :wink:

Some of my NOS tubes are lable free, but I think I ended up with some Telefunkans and GT "M"'s.
For Power tubes I have some STR415's and some Red 420's on the Simul-Class slots. EL34's didn't sound as good in there today.

My other head is so dialed in I couldn't get this one up to snuff at first. We'll see after I load her up in this NOS head shell I spent too much $$$ on :wink:
I've been taking a Howard Fan out of a combo and putting it in the head shell. (Had to go to Home Depot for 2 Nuts :roll: ) I think just the top part of the fan is attached into the headshell behind the front panel with the 2 screws correct :?:

I just moved a fan from a combo to a head shell. Screwed her in and now it seems to clack against the reverb tank. If I lift the fan up slightly from the back of the amp it doesn't bumb.
Guess I'll pull off the front panal again and mess with it.

I put a guitar pick underneath the front of the fan. My only concern is maybe it will slip thru (although it's tight) and stop the fan, or worse yet wreck the fan! and shoot that pick flying... and possibly injure my drummer. :lol:

Try the G flex 2x12 with a 2x12 mesa recto cab.
I been running this setup with my Triaxis for awhile now
and the differance between the two cabs complement one another.
2channel Racktifier sounds good thru the pair of 2x12's also
but been keeping it barking thru a VHT fatbottom 4x12.
Nice score Booga...
now where have you been finding the older Mesa 6L6's?

prs1999 said:
Try the G flex 2x12 with a 2x12 mesa recto cab.
I been running this setup with my Triaxis for awhile now
and the differance between the two cabs complement one another.
2channel Racktifier sounds good thru the pair of 2x12's also
but been keeping it barking thru a VHT fatbottom 4x12.
Nice score Booga...
now where have you been finding the older Mesa 6L6's?

I bought a Quad from I can't remember who. BB has some address's I believe. 8)

Back