How will you finance your new Mark V purchase?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restless Rocks said:
Hey I think I may have to reconsider this: I'm a pretty lucky guy! I've got a birthday coming up and last year I got a new old stock 99' Strat w/texas specials. I showed her the picture of the Mark V and said it was almost as pretty as she is :wink: 8)

I need to send my wife over for some lessons, I will pay big money for this type of education :twisted:

Sixstringpsycho said:
Restless Rocks said:
Hey I think I may have to reconsider this: I'm a pretty lucky guy! I've got a birthday coming up and last year I got a new old stock 99' Strat w/texas specials. I showed her the picture of the Mark V and said it was almost as pretty as she is :wink: 8)

I need to send my wife over for some lessons, I will pay big money for this type of education :twisted:
Yes, just where, exactly, do you implant the chip? :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Dang! Looks like my Mark V will be easier than I thought. Hey guys! Just make her feel like she's the most beautiful, most special woman on earth..........................................
and quietly keep the pictures of your guitars in the wallet. 8)

I'm trying to decide on what to sell.

I have the money right now for a new PRS i was about to buy...after selling 3 of my guitars recently.

perhaps i will forget the PRS and place the order for the V.

and maybe I will sell my Triaxis as well.

or maybe i will sell the Stiletto II (even though it f*kin rocks!).

hell, i always have the ancient Dual Recto.

or maybe the Marshall stuff.

or...

I'm going to travel the country making "deposits" to those certain banks. Then 18+ years from now have hordes of erratic and emotional children at my door seeking answers to their questions...

For me it depends how modern sounding the Extreme mode is. If it could get into at least Recto Vintage Mode territory I might consider selling the Roadster. My only hesitation is losing that heavy Modern rhythm in Ch4. The only Mark series amp I ever spent time with is a MKIIC, and the lead tones were amazing.

Then again, I could buy it outright, keeping the Roadster, but then I'll most likely need an apartment to go with it when the wife kicks me out :shock: :!: :!:

Dom

I was just thinking about this the other day

I want to hear one first hand before I buy. I really miss my recto, I want something w/ that kind of voicing, but the cleans on the Mark V sound amazing.

dunno how to pay for it, sell drugs maybe?

Maybe someone wants a Road King II more than a Mark V...Then they come to me so I can get the latter.

If the short was beyond the tube ~ I could tell.
Depending how much was taken out.

If I put a new tire on a messed up rim you would be able to tell the tire was put on there.

Latest posts

Back