How to set up my new gear????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehellz

Reaction score
hi guys

new member here i just sold all my randall mts stuff and get myself a mesa road king but i have to wired all my rack equipement now and i'm lost need help please!!!

guitar-> digitech whammy II ->ibanez demon wah->korg 1000 tuner->isp decimator channel 1->mesa road king

now i need to include a furman pq4
tc electronic g major
digitech isp33b

thank dany

dany,

The sequence you have is pretty much already there. Keep the effects before the amp identical to what you described. In the loop, put the parametric EQ first, then the harmonizer, then the G Major. With this much analog <> digital conversion going on, you're going to have some tonal challenges, so you may need to EQ very carefully.

My personal recommendation would be to either replace some of the digital effects with analog counterparts, or to leave them out altogether. A series loop is much better suited for digital effects, but as the number of conversions from analog to digital and back again pile up, degradation of tone and build up of digital artifact noise become a serious detraction from the quality of your sound. And if you're going to sink the kind of money it takes to put together a rig like yours, it'd be a shame to end up sounding far less professional than your equipment is capable.

fghi919 said:
buy cheap 3g Ciphone
iphone very popular. It has a beautiful shape with wonderful touch screen function. Now you will see this ciphone 3G iphone shapechina cell phone. It has slide screen, it has 1:1 accessory with iphone original. Even though it also have a wonderful ipod music player which is totaly same with iphone. White and black colour availiible now, if you need, contact our sales is ok.

SPAM ALERT!!!!!

Back