Got my LSC 1 x 12!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guitar55

Reaction score
Walked into my dealer today and there was a box at the door from MESA...hmm..asked about..."yep, it looks like yours". I wasn't expecting it until next week! It's home now and I've only been able to play it for a little while so far. So much to learn.....so many things to try....
Anyone want to share some settings?

Dennis

Here's a link to some settings. I put my favorite ones in there. Think of them as a starting point.

http://www.grailtone.com/tone-settings/mesa-boogie/view-lonestar-settings.html

I have discovered a couple of things. The treble has the greatest impact of the EQ settings. Start there and then flavor it with the mid and bass. The second thing is the Presence effect. It has a very strong impact on the overall tone, so don't underestimate it.

I enjoy trying the different power settings on both channels and flipping the thick/thicker settings on the drive channel. It is like different seasonings for the tone and much different than the typical "bright" and "boost" switches on other amps. I've found great tones all over the place.

Just have a great time and don't limit yourself.

Want to have some fun?

Channel 2 ,drive on, voicing switch down, run it at 50 watts, gain and lead drive at 2 o'clock, treble at 3 o'clock, mid at 11o'clock, bass at 10o'clock,presence at 3 o'clock. Crank it!

Tell me what you think. You might have to fiddle with it a little depending on the guitar you use.

Its a great amp congrats.

Hey Guitar55 .......................... Congats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they ordered the amp for. What flavor did you get? (standard blue, solid wood, leather etc)

What guitar(s) are you running throught it?

As others have said. Just so many great sounds out of this thing. I've had mine a little over 4 months and the "honeymoon still ain't over." (don't think it will ever be)

You did good!

Most importantly ....................... ENJOY IT!

I got it in standard Blue. I'm using three very different guitars..Hamer Special FM w/ Classic 57's, Tom Anderson "Tele" w/ Joe Barden's and a G&L Legacy.

Nice gear!

Let me know how you like the Legacy through your LSC.

I special ordered one. It's due in any time now. Can't wait.
I'm hoping I get it before Christmas. That's my present to me. :wink:

Enjoy!

Back