Good deal?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpepiman

Reaction score
Hey guys.

There is a used amp that just came in at my local guitar store labeled 'Mesa Boogie Mark II" and I'm pretty sure it's a Mark II C+ because I checked over the power cord and it had the permanent marker "+" sign and below it there was a small signature that looked like "wb" initials underneath the cord. It's marked $999 but he said it needs new tubes and that he would take off $120 dollars for new tubes so it would be like $880 and then like $960 or sumod dollars after tax. Is this a good deal? It also has Simul-CLass and reverb and the onboard visual EQ.

Also, the condition of it is **** good, only very minor nicks and scratches in the wood. It has no footswitch but it does come with a road case with casters.

Thanks guys, I need an answer soon because it will be gone soon probably.

-Alan

That's not a good deal, that's an amazing deal. I recommend you grab it as soon as you can or someone else will come and buy it.

I second that. That's quite a deal for a MkII fully loaded.

I got my MkIII for $500 (Australian dollars) and I have't regretted it for a second.

I'd buy it if I were you.

I've been researhcing for like 3 hours and I have realized I must get it. I am going to call them/go there tomorrow as soon as they open and see if they can hold it.

I saw this and this is $2800 for the exact amp!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Simulclass-reverb-EQ-WOW_W0QQitemZ7400376654QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll check the serial number and do an effects loop test.

But if it is a fake, what else could it be? It's definitely Mark II? If it was a fake the only thing it could be is a Mark II C right?

Latest posts

Back