New guy here with possible mark 2 c +

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yea I've had to down size the pics to get them smaller in order to post on the website.

Oh man bummer about the III. I sold my heavily modified Super Lead and ordered a IIC only to find out a month later they started to make the "+" and they never offered me an upgrade. :( years later I got it done.

oh yea I've had to down size the pics to get them smaller in order to post on the website.

Oh man bummer about the III. I sold my heavily modified Super Lead and ordered a IIC only to find out a month later they started to make the "+" and they never offered me an upgrade. :( years later I got it done.
I don't really know how to do the picture down size.I wish it was automatickly reduced to size it will take.
When I complained to them it was about the reverb it was almost non existent so I sent it all the way back to California they upgraded it but it sounded pretty much the same.
This IIC I've just sent didn't sound right at all but one thing I noticed is how great reverb is.This is one of the main things I was after when i ordered that first amp.
This is looking like it's going to be the one when he is done : )

Yea the IIC was not the same animal... I remember MikeB asking me "do you want to do this + upgrade? The amp will sound much different" well indeed Ch 2 certainly did. But Ch 1 remained pretty much the same. Personally I think Ch 1 is very underrated its response to pedals is quite unique.

How long before you get it back?

Yea the IIC was not the same animal... I remember MikeB asking me "do you want to do this + upgrade? The amp will sound much different" well indeed Ch 2 certainly did. But Ch 1 remained pretty much the same. Personally I think Ch 1 is very underrated its response to pedals is quite unique.

How long before you get it back?
Hi..I'm not sure I just mailed payment.
It's on his bench.
I'm glad to be able to do it.
I have two Vox AC30 Amps.
A Brian May Limited Edition AC30BM and an AC30HW60 60th Anniversary UK made Limited thing with only 150 made.
That amp is a masterpiece in build so I was thinking to sell the Brian May if the UK one sounds better.The Brian May after it was serviced sounded great but I haven't used it in a decade.The thing is if I sell it it won't even cover the Conversion Service of Mark ll.
You would have thought the thing which was $2100 plus tx in 2004 would at least go for the same as they only made 500 of them.
Either way thank God : )

Latest posts

Back