• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IV as new condition!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi there!
Im selling my Mesa Boogie Mark IV, is in as new condition, i bought it 4 years ago, i never took it to any gig.
It doesnt have any marks in the tolex it even smell like new!!!
The footswitch is not included!
Im asking $1250 plus shipping, payment throught paypal.
If anyone is interestef please send me a pm, thanks.
If any of you is interested send me a pm and ill send you more pics.
Thank you very much everyone!

markIV.jpg

markIVback.jpg

hmm... just checking, i remember adam02 using the same pics when he sold his Mark IV. Did you borrow those pics or something?

Dude, u probably got scammed, did you not see the above post where he used someone else's sales pics from a long time ago???

+1 on the pics being used before by Adam02. I believe those were his pics and this guy took them and used them. I bet he did the same thing with the Roadster he was selling, and I bet that the person that vouched for the guy the other day is just a new user name the guy made up to make it seem like there was a good transaction.

adonixx said:
mystidream said:
+1 on the pics being used before by Adam02. I believe those were his pics and this guy took them and used them. I bet he did the same thing with the Roadster he was selling, and I bet that the person that vouched for the guy the other day is just a new user name the guy made up to make it seem like there was a good transaction.
Yea, im worried a bit, but i called paypal and they said they were able to put funds on hold (if we can trust paypal). Also, ill call my credit card company if paypal doesnt refund me.

I hate low life scum that pull this kind of sleezy stuff on honest hard working musicians. I hope everything works out for you man. I got taken on Craigslist for $90 for a DD-5 I never received so I can only imagine how you feel right now. Best of luck. Let us know how it turns out.

Word of advice for those who may not know, Paypal told me if you ask the seller to send you a payment request first, then you have better protection than if you just sent the payment first. I didn't know this, and I thought it's pretty useful.

Best of luck!

adonixx said:
mystidream said:
Yea, im worried a bit, but i called paypal and they said they were able to put funds on hold (if we can trust paypal). Also, ill call my credit card company if paypal doesnt refund me.

scammers are everywhere, eh? didn't think there would be one on this forum before...
best of luck with the refund...

silentrage said:
Word of advice for those who may not know, Paypal told me if you ask the seller to send you a payment request first, then you have better protection than if you just sent the payment first. I didn't know this, and I thought it's pretty useful.

Best of luck!

thx buddy, that's good to know.
let's be more cautious then...

He wanted to deal me a roadster for 1150, I thought the deal was a little too sweet to be true... now I know

**** dude that sucks. when it comes to big deals dont hesitate to ask as much info you need to verify the persons name and location, age , gender, etc. You jumped on a deal without doing research....bad move.
I would check for verified paypal account, and usually a verified paypal account has at least a few ebay transactions, so ask for an ebay name for more references. Never buy from someone who is new to a forum, let them sell it on ebay or local, just walk away.

I was the guy that vouche for him i did it because he ask me to. He sold me the Roadking and he did look like a nice guy.
I think first impressions sometimes fails, i know where he lives though. And is weird, that´s not his name. I meet all his family, they seemed like a nice family, you can´t trusth anybody this days, what a big crap.

JJstewar said:
I was the guy that vouche for him i did it because he ask me to. He sold me the Roadking and he did look like a nice guy.
I think first impressions sometimes fails, i know where he lives though. And is weird, that´s not his name. I meet all his family, they seemed like a nice family, you can´t trusth anybody this days, what a big crap.

Hmmm...and who vouches for you? For all we know you and the OP are one in the same :evil:

yeah he sent me some pics that were totally different. And the pics were only the back of the amp. None were of the front. And his attitude talking with him seemed as if he was a scammer.

Latest posts

Back