• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie Mark IV as new condition!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, new here to the Boogie Board...was looking for a Mark IV head to buy and I stumbled upon this thread. Uhhh yeah...I work approx 2 minutes from where this guy lives. I hate to hear about this kind of crap. Have you gotten anywhere with it with the local authorities? Let me know if I can help with anything...I'd be happy to assist in putting this guy away.

Best of luck,

Xavier

too bad this has occurred. i, like many others here, have had nothing but great transactions with other board members. i will sell stuff on EBay or CL, but i usually end up buying from someone here who is a "trusted" and "known" member ...

i am always leary of someone on a product board with very few posts talking about the equipment that has very expensive stuff to sell ... it would be one thing if he was selling a rectifier tube for example.

Latest posts

Back