• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS -Getting rid of most of my Boogie gear! FT for 5150 III

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbest182

Reaction score
So I've decided to downsize my gear..... I want to keep it to 2 rigs...

So up for sale or trade is just about everything I have...

Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II - This head is brand new - I'm first owner, seriously maybe an hour of time on it. Footswitch never even made it out of case... All paperwork include, as well as footswitch and dust cover.
Mesa Boogie 05' Dual Recitifier - 3 Channel - At Mesa recently for a fried spot on the circuit board... as general maintenance.... amp is a solid 8/10... no problems at all.. and all new tube set from Doug's Tubes.
2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional - Chicago Blue - Practically mint - awesome guitars.
Mesa 2x12 vertical cab - loaded with v30s...

I'll post good pics tomorrow... I'm looking for 5150 III gear and EVH Wolfgangs (no Peavey) or an EBMM EVH model.

I supposed with enough interested I'd sell it all too.... PM if interested in the trade, or have any gear...

Only thing that's staying is my Mark V and Cab... those are never leaving....

Latest posts

Back