• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2011 Mark V head w/ all goodies and original box

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
I am reluctant to have to sell this amp, but I really need the money right now. Bought it a year ago and love it. It comes with everything including the original box. It will come to your door packed as Mesa would pack it to send to a dealer. All plastic wrappings, etc. Excellent condition. Only left the house a few times. Always sits covered on the cab.

Asking $1850 shipped/paypal'd

This is the only pic I have of it right now:

MarkV-settings.jpg

Laskyman said:
New GAS? BillS? Both? What are you moving into?

I have no plans to buy another amp at this time, unfortunately. I just need the money to help pay for some extra expenses I am running into thanks to my wife and I separating. Yuck! I hate it, but at least I have some liquid assets to help out. I'm not playing that much right now anyway. I have Guitar Rig 5 on the PC to let me get some playing time in here and there for now when/if the amp sells. I'm probably selling most of my pedals as well. I'll keep the tuner and delay, but the rest are on the chopping block along with the Jackson and a Squire Bullet that is not in my sig. No one is buying right now apparently! I'll keep the cab around for the next upswing when I can afford another amp unless things get really freaking tight... cross your fingers!

I am really sorry to hear this- I hope all works out- I will keep your situation in my prayers...I wish I could take it off your hands!

I'm sorry to read this. I went through the same thing about 18 months ago. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

But keep the faith, you will make it through. It helped me to remember that everything happens for a reason, and things happen when they are supposed to happen. And life will go on.

elvis said:
I'm sorry to read this. I went through the same thing about 18 months ago. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

But keep the faith, you will make it through. It helped me to remember that everything happens for a reason, and things happen when they are supposed to happen. And life will go on.

All true statements! Thanks for the encouragement.

Back