First Mark V (no, 5) photo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shredding

Reaction score
Some one posted this on the Petrucci forum. It's at the Rudy's showroom in NYC.

http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55934&page=9

shredding said:
Some one posted this on the Petrucci forum. It's at the Rudy's showroom in NYC.

http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55934&page=9

Awesome! Finally some concrete evidence! Yes! Should be an interesting amp. Can't wait to see it. Though I hope it doesn't require a "version II" rev.

THEY DO EXIST! (Insert Santa Claus fainting here).

I guess it's time to start saving. How many times over will we need to mortgage our houses over, guys?

simonich said:
Though I hope it doesn't require a "version II" rev.

Me too. I want to get one as soon as it comes out. Hopefully that'll be before this summer.

This is cool because I was considering a Mark IV (or a Splawn or Orange) for a lead amp to compliment my Roadster... I'll hold out to hear how it performs... and how much it'll break the bank.

Yes, of course, no one would EVER contemplate PhotoShopping up a fake pic like that, would they?

MrMarkIII said:
Yes, of course, no one would EVER contemplate PhotoShopping up a fake pic like that, would they?

I'm currently examining it for tampering. So far it looks legit.

MrMarkIII said:

The photo is from a poster hanging at Rudy's show room in NYC. Several people have seen it. I don't think it's fabricated by any means or a joke.

mikey383 said:
Wonder why they're not using roman numberals on this model....it says "5".
I'm thinking the average joker/douche with PhotoShop wouldn't know a Roman numeral from his arse, and can barely count up to five anyway.
On the other hand, maybe Randall doesn't think his pimply-faced Recto fanboys know what a "V" is.
(No offense, non-pimply-faced fanboys).

MrMarkIII said:
mikey383 said:
Wonder why they're not using roman numberals on this model....it says "5".
I'm thinking the average joker/douche with PhotoShop wouldn't know a Roman numeral from his arse, and can barely count up to five anyway.On the other hand, maybe Randall doesn't think his pimply-faced Recto fanboys know what a "V" is.
(No offense, non-pimply-faced fanboys).

True, but anybody who knows enough about Mesa and the Mark series to do this would know that it should be a roman numberal 5

True, but anybody who knows enough about Mesa and the Mark series to do this would know that it should be a roman numberal 5

Uhh, its a prototype. Hence possibly why its labeled "Mark 5" and not "Mark V". Also, who knows, maybe Mesa will do away with the romanumeral thing and just label it "Mark 5". Either way I'm sure it'll be a sweet *** amp.

oh no... what will this do to the value of the mark iv? if its going down in flames then i need to sell mine NOW!

guitardude05 said:
oh no... what will this do to the value of the mark iv? if its going down in flames then i need to sell mine NOW!

I'm not dumping my Mark IV, no matter what.....I love that amp.

Hold onto your amps guys. Remember, the cake is a lie!

Back