Eventide H9 & Mark 5

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm saving my pennies to get a Mark 5, mainly for the 2c mode, which sounds great. I'd like to use it in conjunction with a Eventide H9 in particular the Harmonizer. I like to do alot of harmonies in 3rds (I'm a child of the 80s leave me alone!). Has anyone used this setup, in particular the Harmonizer part, and can you post your thoughts?

I had a pre-multi watt dual rec head and had some issues getting an Eventide Pitchfactor to work so I returned it. I was told it was due to the old style of effects loop (parallel?).

Thanks for your time

I have both a Mk V and the H9, and love them. I run it exclusively in the loop, and it works well for the Pitchfactor stuff you're interested in using. The Mk V loop is also serial, but the only thing I've had to fix is making sure the fx loop level is turned down to about 40% and to make sure the H9 input gain is turned down as well. If not, the signal from the fx loop is too hot, and will cause the H9 to clip. Apart from that, it works great.

No. I have a Morley Bad Horsie 2 that I really like, so I've not really taken time to try the wahs.

Latest posts

Back