Dual Rectifier Clips!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Finally found some time to record some clips with my setup!

Recently got a Mesa Standdard 4x12, and the sound, whether recording, or playing live, is just huge! So much bigger, yet clearer, than my avatar! It really does make a difference, even if the speakers are the same. I could not get a big sounding recording with my avatar....not a problem any more!

Clips of of my '06 Dual Recto (stock tubes in preamp and poweramp....GZ34s recto tubes), through an 02' 4x12....reverb from my rack unit used on cleans.

http://thatguitarkid.dmusic.com/

They are the 4 original songs!

Any specific questions, feel free to ask! Hope you like them!

And pics, as we all love them so!

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03486.jpg

DSC03479.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

****! for some reason i was getting an error in my player,.. but then again, my computer contracted the hiv :x

More Alter Bridge now, but yes, Tremonti is a big influence of mine!

If they work, please take a look at the 4 originals! Those are the new clips!

All the clips seem to work for me.....

I really have some recording fright of something....I always mess up sooo many times when recording...but never live....why?!?!

same here... its recording anxiety... dont know why, i just do.

The last time i recorded i nearly had a panic attack.

hahah, I don't know why, but when I play live I get scared but it's all mind over matter, so I go on stage ready, not scared but feeling weird, so I look at my neck the whole time and it feels like i'm at home. When I record, I normally like to have the song down so well I can't make mistakes so I feel real comfortable with that! anyways thought I'd put my two cents in. (can't wait to become a mark III ) :twisted:

I am getting the same. It appears to be a network error.
Cr-rap I can't here any of them. I will keep trying, I would love to check them out.

I really don't understand why they're not working for all your guys...I'll try uploading them again soon....

I heard the clips, they sound great. I hear a Mark Tremonti influence in all of them. Mark Tremonti is also my biggest influence. Im a big fan of his style.

Agreed, very decent tone. If you're having issues with your clip hosting, maybe try Soundclick.com (I've had very good experience with them).

Can you take a pic of the mic position when you recorded (& post a clip at the same time)? I'm always looking for mic placement ideas.

BTW, totally agree on the "recording fright". Even thought it's just me I get nervous. I've been tracking a cover of And Justice for All to test the new Waves SSL plugins, and kept screwing up and having to start the bloody 10-minute take over (I hate punching in). Considering I had 6 guitar parts, that was a real hassle. The silly 7-day time limit to the plug-in demo didn't help lower the pressure, either. :)

I know what you mean...it's tough!

I'll take pics next time I record, which should be this weekend!

Latest posts

Back