Does anybody have a Mark IV A manual?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aart

Reaction score
Yeah, thats my queation.

I own a Mark IV A, but the online Manual only explains the back panel functions for the Mark IV C.

does anybody have an old manual?

AART said:
Yeah, thats my queation.

I own a Mark IV A, but the online Manual only explains the back panel functions for the Mark IV C.

does anybody have an old manual?
Is that what U want ;)
http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/user_manuals.htm

I need the same one, the manual for the Mark IVa...

Ahhh, luck - I just found mine! Mine's a revA as well and I have the typewritten manual - give me a little time to dust my scanner off and I'll post it.

Dave

Thanks Dave.

I just got a guy to send me a copy of it for $5 on e-bay. I am glad that you got it posted for everyone. In fact, I downloaded it and feel like I wasted money now because I have it on the computer and the hard copy isn't even here yet. :?

You da man Dave... I have been looking for one of these. Thanks!

Whoa Dave,

you saved me from selling this amp. I could never get a great sound out of R2, and was seriously thinking about making a swap. I looked though the old manual and tried out the factory settings in it and MAN!!! they are incredible. Thank you very very much!!!!

ALRIGHT!!!!

Looks like Dave's the hero...

At least he's a good guy to have around here and gave us a copy of the manual.

Three Cheers For Dave.......

HIP.....HIP.....

No problem, everybody!

It's funny, I was actually going to sell mine as well a few months ago (a few years ago too) as well, but I talked myself out of it. Glad I did...

I don't know why people would ever want to sell their Mark IV. It really is a very versatile amp. You can cut it down to like 20 watts or keep it at full power. It has gain enough for just about anyone and a reasonable clean. The eq is just something left unsaid. It makes the amp shine. The fu-3 (just got mine) is one of the best stock foot controllers made. The fixed bias and Mesa graded tubes are just too convenient.

Don't sell it Dave... at least until I want a spare :D

Hey Russ, no, I won't now. I came really close to putting it towards a Carr Slant 6V, but it has too much sentimental value... I used to be thin, non-gray, single and cash-laden when I bought it :)

As far as the thin goes... workout some.

The gray hair... grecian baby.

Cash laden... I dunno, I am still working on that one.

Single... who knows? Maybe there's hope...

There's no excuse, young is a state of mind. You can change your appearance. Look at most of Hollywood.

Keep that Mark IV blasting. I am sure there is a part of you that still gets a kick out of your hair getting blown back by your amp.

What is a carr slant 6v?

Russ said:
I don't know why people would ever want to sell their Mark IV. It really is a very versatile amp. You can cut it down to like 20 watts or keep it at full power. It has gain enough for just about anyone and a reasonable clean. The eq is just something left unsaid. It makes the amp shine. The fu-3 (just got mine) is one of the best stock foot controllers made. The fixed bias and Mesa graded tubes are just too convenient.

Don't sell it Dave... at least until I want a spare :D

I totaly agree with this... Best amp ever made IMHO !!!

Back