Your ultimate Dream Mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dylan7620 said:
nomad series 2
channel 1- blue angel
channel 2- rectifier
channel 3- IIC+ lead
100/60 watt switch, 5 band EQ, switchable series/parellel loop. extreme power amp setting that strips all negative feedback.

until then... im good with the nomad series one :lol:

I see that and raise you a 100/60/10 watt switch.

If Mark and Recto had babies I think that would be it. The old Musicman I used to play had a Deep and Bright switch, I really like those.

Excuse me if this has been said...

It would be cool if you had the options of channel presets. Sometimes I like different gain modes in the same channel but I have to EQ it, pain in the ***!. Ok here it is! So you have motorized knobs, you set all your knobs and save it. Your playing, changing channels and all that jazz but! when you want a different sound in that channel what are you going to do? walk over and flip switches and turn knobs...HELL NO! you press a button and the motorized knobs move and all that hippy ****. That would be wicked!

So far Its been a dream to own a Mesa and I living that dream with my RK that I'm really enjoying. I probably will get a Mark one day. Then hire someone to move my controls until the dream amp get made. :D

How about a MIDI controlled MESA with NO TUBES, one that can do ALL Mesa amps??

I know, this is sacrilege. But what if it ACTUALLY sounded just like a real tube amp, unlike all those crappy modelling amps?

OK, I'm not holding my breath. I just hate replacing tubes. And as much as I like the TriAxis with Simul 2:90, it just does not cover all the sounds offered by the newer Mesa's, IMHO.

I pretty much have mine, but i wouldn't mind having a Two-channel Triple exactly like mine in appearance, and maybe a RK with the black DP/Chrome Chassis as well,(as you can tell, I like the black dp/chrome a little better than std, don't know why, but i think it just looks alot meaner) but that would just be for collection/personal playing mostly. Got my dream tone already :D

Need to add three more Recto Std. Cabs for my ultimate rig though

Also wouldn't mind having a mark series, just to get 'tallica tones :twisted:

-AJH

I think I am diging the Roadster. I tried one a little while ago. Maybe an upgrade from the Single Recto? would be a nice step up in my opinion. For not TOO much more money. We'll see though.

wow... a few other plp liked the idea of the four channel mk iv ( added modern channel from a RECTO ) maybe we should tell randall...? mk V..lol

waxnsteel said:
dylan7620 said:
nomad series 2
channel 1- blue angel
channel 2- rectifier
channel 3- IIC+ lead
100/60 watt switch, 5 band EQ, switchable series/parellel loop. extreme power amp setting that strips all negative feedback.

until then... im good with the nomad series one :lol:

I see that and raise you a 100/60/10 watt switch.

i like your thinking... :wink:

What about a road king ,with a triaxis ,recto and 2c+ with progressive linkage
all built in.I have heard they are making a triaxis with progressive linkage in ahead form,id like to see that? :twisted:

Latest posts

Back