YES! edit: IT'S HERE AND IT SLAYS!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ said:
AART said:
When will it arrive?

@rabie: Yeas, Metallica used the A version. There simply was no B in 90/91.

The Black album was recorded when there only was the A.

When will it arrive?

He said he was shipping it today.. and he's in MD, so probably Monday by the time I receive it.

Cool, that gives you just enough time to prepare a nice home for it. I dig your configuration in the wall.

BTW, what is the obsession with the platypus? It is such an odd marsupial. It is kind of a natural phenomenon that is SNAFU.

It's a long and complicated story on how I got the nickname.. only two or three people know the story :p

I'd rather not say, not that it's bad or anything :)

It's a monotreme btw, not a marsupial :idea: :lol:

Ok, sorry about that mix up. I learned it as having been a marsupial. I guess that the teacher got it screwed up. That figures for a highschool teacher...

If it were a primate I could tell you all about it. I took great interest in physical anthropology in college. I think that was mostly because the chicks most often called me an ape, monkey, or gorilla though when I was clubbing the hardest... :lol:

Hahaha don't feel bad, there's only one other creature in that category and that'd be the echidna :idea:

Wish I'd taken classes like that in college.. being a computer network engineer doesn't afford me to take cool classes :p

I wonder if monotreme is a newer classification. They add and change them from time to time as they get more and more specific in the animal kingdom. They do it to dinosaurs all the time.

Monotremes (monos, single + trema, hole; refers to the cloaca) are mammals that lay eggs instead of giving birth to live young like marsupials (Metatheria) and placental mammals (Eutheria). The subclass comprises a single order, Monotremata (though sometimes the subclass Prototheria is used).

See, not only do we talk about amps here, but also obscure biology topics! :D

That is definitely more interesting as you read into it. I pulled it up on Wikipedia and that other echidna too. Maybe it is just how evolution worked down under? There are some strange things in that southern hemisphere, especially in that region of the southern hemisphere.

capy10.jpg

That's so cool. I am going to change my user name to Capybara !!! :D

Russ said:
That is definitely more interesting as you read into it. I pulled it up on Wikipedia and that other echidna too. Maybe it is just how evolution worked down under? There are some strange things in that southern hemisphere, especially in that region of the southern hemisphere.

Russ, i tell ya, there are some REALLY strange animals here . . . :lol:

Vigo1999 said:
Boogiebabies said:
capy10.jpg

That's so cool. I am going to change my user name to Capybara !!! :D

and hey BB, they're DELICIOUS!!!!! humm, yammy!!! capivara's meat is something like porch meat, but with stronger taste . . .

YUCK :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :shock:

I'v eaten Opossum. It was at the Woodstock reuinion in 1989. I was baked and hungry and it was all we had on the first day. A few days into the camp and all of a sudden there were beer distributors and ice cream vendors. I spent a the rest of the week addicted to those red, white and blue popsickles. Oh, that was a week. Me and my buddy ended up playing Ripple to like 10,000 people. The Opossum was canned and tasted like chicken. As for the worlds largets rodent, I have not had the chance yet. the furthest I have ever gone with delicacies is lamb brain while living in the Bronx. Arthur Avenue was an all Italian neighborhood and true old school Italians eat every part of the lamb possible. They even serve it in the skull. It was very Indian Jones like, chilled monkey brains !!!

lol this thread took a turn :D

One more interesting fact I just learned.. this guy custom ordered a shock mount system inside the head when he got it new from Mesa in 91! 8)

Sorry, that was a fly by I guess. Refer to Fusionista's experience with the buzzing C-90's and Mesa's explanation.
Boogie Babies you have got to try deep fried possum tail with hausradish sauce!!!

Latest posts

Back