yellow jackets in a single recto, anyone!?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES!!!! :p
Someone has finally posted some results!!!!

MasterTrax, I am really excited to hear more from you on this 1. Of course, now we'll be asking for audio clips...and probably some suggested settings...so don't stop now!
I can't wait to try this for myself when I can scratch up the loot!!!

Hi everyone.

Audio clips.....very soon. We live in an area where broadband just now became available (read: Texas/cow patties/tumbleweeds). Maybe in a week or so I can throw some clips up here.

Meanwhile, tonight I had a couple of guests in the studio so I got a chance to really give the amp a workout.

Guys, I'm really liking this, I think. The tone is sooooo unique and very usable! My guests complimented the sound several times, as a matter of fact.

How can I describe the sound with only words?....well, it's still a very aggressive sounding amp, plenty of sustain, lots more power tube saturation is evident, MUCH more harmonic content, less bottom end mud, less lower mid haze, a meatier sound, and overall a more agile and nimble feel. I haven't discovered a downside yet.

I think I'm quite close to finding my "Life-Tone".

Anybody got a Kleenex? 8)

M

Back