• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Boogie gear for 5150 III/EVH gear.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exbest182

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to pick up some EVH gear - so I'm seeing if anybody is interested in trading for some of my boogie gear.

I have a Mesa Stiletto Deuce - Stage II - First owner, I bought it new about 2 months ago, I've only plugged it in once, played on for maybe an hour... chassis dates it at a little under a year old - head is totally mint with cover/footswitch
Mesa Dual Rectifier - 3 channel - made in 2005 - I picked this up as a non-working amp off of craigslist - sent to mesa for maintenance and a repair to the circuit board - all new tubes (dougs tube set) - cover but no footswitch
Mesa 2x12 Recto Cab - v30s - used condition - works great, but it's seen some wear
Mesa 4X12 Recto Cab - v30s - used condition - good shape, but has some wear
2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional - Chicago Blue - guitar is literally only 3 months old - manu. date on the warranty card says it was made in September... not seen much use, excellent condition w/ hard shell case.

Just seeing if anybody is interested.... Looking for a 5150 III head and cab and maybe a EVH Wolfgang/EBMM EVH model... of course, not looking to trade all that gear, but that's what I have available for trade.

PM if interested! I'll take some pics of all of it in the next day or so.

Latest posts

Back