• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS - 3 speakers - 2 unlabeled EVM-12L and one unknown

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvschulz

Reaction score
i bought these years ago when i wanted to update my rig for big gigs and ... if it doesn't work with my Mark III mic'd ... then something is wrong. so i have no use for them:

2 unlabeled EVM-12L - $120 each + shipping. I can ship both together and save a little on the shipping of someone wants 2.
1 unknown 12" speaker - $40. it works, i had a 2x12 metal grill and it was the bottom speaker. sounded fine but i swapped it for a EVM-12L and it's been in a box ever since.

i can send pics. i will accept PP+fees ... or if you send USPS MO - i will ship ASAP after receipt. feel free to PM or e-mail ...

not really interested in trades but you can make an offer

located in Louisiana. will meet halfway for a local deal in reasonable distance.

Re one if the unlabelled EVM12Ls - would you consider shipping to Melbourne, Australia via USPS? If you're interested, message me directly and I'll swing you my ZIP details, etc.

sorry to all who sent me a message - my inbox here had an issue and i will post pictures asap - and will reply this evening ASAP

here are pics ... shoot me a message as i'm back online.

this is the 'non EVM'

this is the 'evm' - note both speakers are exactly the same

update - 1 EVM sold, one still available. reply or pm or e-mail s*c*h*u*l*z*r*v*@gmail.com without the asterisks of course if you want to discuss, buy, etc. thanks.

Latest posts

Back