• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Tremoverb or early 2 CH Dual Recto head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmpliFIRE

Reaction score
e-mail me at pfespo at yahoo dot com with what you got! I'm specifically looking for a later model TOV (with the "dots" on the knobs and not the chicken heads).

Dualrec1.jpg

dualrecserial.jpg

Chassis is in really excellent condition. Headshell has bad scuffs on the bottom.

Hey there,

I have a 2001 Tremoverb that was made in June. It is in PRESTINE condition, has never been gigged - only collected.

It comes with the original paperwork, slip cover, hang tags, 2 foot switch cables, Rectifier channel switch, reverb channel switch, Tremolo channel switch and I just installed a brand new set of Mesa 6L6 power tubes.

I also have the VoodooMan 4 Button foot pedal to control all 4 of the TOV footswitchable options (channel, reverb, tremolo and effects loop) that I would include in the sale.

I love the amp, I just have a couple others and I never play it - really. It has been sitting in my smoke free den.

Let me know if you're interested.

I dont think it is IE, I think it is something with the server this board is hosted on. In the past two weeks I have noticed it really slow or not responding alot from both my home and work computers.

jman7272 said:
**** IE. Tripple Post.... :evil:

i have a 93 recto.
sn in the early 2000's. revision f.
black face/ chrome chassis.
the fx loop doesn't work, which i'm pretty sure is an ldr issue.
1000 plus shipping and paypal and its yours.

JimAnsell said:
i have a 93 recto.
sn in the early 2000's. revision f.
black face/ chrome chassis.
the fx loop doesn't work, which i'm pretty sure is an ldr issue.
1000 plus shipping and paypal and its yours.

The one that didn't sell on e-bay for $999?

:wink:

Back