• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Strategy 500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spike

Reaction score
I am willing to pay +/- $1000. for a strategy 500.

If in like new condition with brand new quality tubes. More than $1000.

If in like new condition needing a retube. Probably around $750.

If in any other condition either with new or old tubes, that will have to be negotiated.

Somebody's gotta know someone that has one of these and wants to get rid of it. Send them my way please.

BUMP

WTF? Somebody here has to know someone. Or at least try to be helpful to me. I would help you out if you were looking for something and I knew where you could get one. Do I need to bribe you? I have all kinds of pro ****.

Not that I have seen. There was one about 3 weeks ago. But it was a bit beat up and pricey for the condition. (stripped rack mounts etc) I applaud you trying to help though. Sincerely. Any other ideas where I might be able to get one?
I am also looking for a minty quad.

Did I mention a finders fee? At this point I would be willing to negotiate something pretty decent for anyone that finds me what I need.

there was one on ebay with a quad it all looked new...started at $1000 i should have told you sooner...sorry

another idea is a bass 400+ and using it as a power amp it would be mono but ..it's still 400 watt's...12 6L6's.. there are lot's of them so you even could get two of them for stereo...now that would be a sight for sore ear's

i have been thinking about your problem...don't worry about the bass 400+..really just a bad idea when i think abuot it..if you can't find your amp why not just get two 2:95 and link them to 2 stereo cab's...thats about 400 watts!! and as easy to find and sounds as good IMO...

Tom

Latest posts

Back