• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or Trade for Mesa DC 5 head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Secondino

Reaction score
I'm looking for a nice condition DC 5 head .Cosmetics don't have to be perfect but the amp shouldn't have any obvious traumatic damage.

I'm willing to pay around $700.00 or trade. I have a Engl Invader 100 head in like new condition and a nice Mesa Mark 3 bluestripe head with R2 volume mod, C+ preamp mod, graphic eq and simulclass tranny.I also have some other gadgets hanging around for trade.

Paul Secondino said:
I'm looking for a nice condition DC 5 head .Cosmetics don't have to be perfect but the amp shouldn't have any obvious traumatic damage.

I'm willing to pay around $700.00 or trade. I have a Engl Invader 100 head in like new condition and a nice Mesa Mark 3 bluestripe head with R2 volume mod, C+ preamp mod, graphic eq and simulclass tranny.I also have some other gadgets hanging around for trade.

I got a Mesa Boogie DC3 that I'm getting rid of if that interests you

Latest posts

Back