• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa 2x12 or 4x12 Halfback Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cab looks fine. It is in decent shape. Unless you are coys_dog you missed it.

NVM, I saw he listed it himself now. He had it shipped from Lancaster, CA to NY and didn't like it I guess.

If you're in NY it would be a great buy at the price he has it up for.

Apparently. I've been trying to ask why he's re listing, but he's incredibly hard to get a hold of; however, it looks like it's mine. We shall see. Hopefully we can close this thread soon. Thanks Russ

Those cabs are nice. I am looking at them myself. One of the 4x12's or the 2x12.

I wouldn't want to ship it anyway. That'd be expensive. No worries. 8)

I'd watch out for others though.

BTW, there is no mention of the cover nor cable that were in the previous auction.

There's a slant w/ V30's in pristine shape on ebay right now, I would snag this up if I were you man !

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-boogie-4x12-cab-half-back-16-ohm-v30s-marshall_W0QQitemZ170114935779QQihZ007QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw that -- it needs some EVs man haha. However, it looks like I may be getting a 2x12. I'll keep ya posted.

Latest posts

Back