• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mark IV Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word of advice since I just went through this process, check ebay every day, search with 'mesa mark IV' in the title. They go typically on there for 1200-1300 or so by the time the bidding wars are over, sometimes they pop up buy it now, that's how I just snagged one myself.

Platypus said:
Word of advice since I just went through this process, check ebay every day, search with 'mesa mark IV' in the title. They go typically on there for 1200-1300 or so by the time the bidding wars are over, sometimes they pop up buy it now, that's how I just snagged one myself.

Good to know. Thanks Platypus!

Please close thread i am the proud owner of a new Mark IV HEAD!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

wow where did you find yours so fast? I was looking for like a month

Bit the bullet and called the Mesa Dealers around me until i found one.

been playing it for over 6 hours now..lol. Absolutely worth every **** penny. :D

hahaha okay will do. I'll try to record some this weekend and post them over on the vintage forums =P

Latest posts

Back