• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 4x12....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Human Guitarist

Reaction score
WTB: I am desperately looking for a 4x12 Straight Cab with the 280w Celestion 30's. The one they don't make any longer. I will pay for shipping from anywhere in the lower 48 preferrably

You might want to give this guy a shout.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/578434810.html

He is selling a flight case with the 4x12 so packing it up for shipping will be easy.

Good luck.

I have a metal grill 80s 4x12 cab that I'll sell either loaded or unloaded. I have 4 English G12H80 Celestions in it now. $500 is the price plus shipping / pp. $300 unloaded.

[email protected]

OK I am checking out a boogie cab locally here, guys says it is newer but not sure which it is as i know GC still has alot of the older 280 watt cabs, so he could have bought one of them.

My traditional is a 280 watt cab, downside is it is covered in blue suade, but I still might be selling it.

Todd

Almost Human Guitarist said:
Traditional

alright it is a straight front too, I will keep you updated, the guy hasnt gotten back to me yet on the other cab so probaly sometime during the week I will get to see it.

I wouldn't mind a blue one if you sell it.

Yeah, he emailed me last night, he sold the cab so I was a day late. So for now I will be keeping my blue demon. If I see anything I will let you know.

Todd

Heard anything yet? Also, just for curiosity's sake, have a pic of the Blue Demon?

Latest posts

Back