• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 2x12 Recto Cab...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntg

Reaction score
Looking for a 2x12 Recto Cabinet, please PM or post, Thanks!

I have a Recto 2x12 horizontal cab for sale. It is a 2006 model with the standard black cosmetics. Brand new, pristine condition with the original box, tags, slip cover, etc... I'm asking $499 plus shipping. I am located in Winchester, VA and I would prefer not to ship.

i have a 2x12 vertical recto cabinet that i'm looking to sell for about $350 plus shipping. It needs new track-lock plates for 2 of the casters and has a couple scratches. sounds great though. pm me if interested. thanks!

Thanks guys!

Still looking - I should have been more specific, I'm trying to find a Horizontal 2x12 Recto, decent condition. I have stuff for sale in the Non-Boogie Classifides if that persuades anyone...8^)

Where are you located? I've got a Horizontal Recto for $400+shipping from 98006. We could work out a deal; the price is negotiable. Everything is in proper working condition. It has the V30s. No rips in the tolex. There are only some scuffs. I have pictures if interested. Thanks

-Ryan

ntg said:
Thanks guys!

Still looking - I should have been more specific, I'm trying to find a Horizontal 2x12 Recto, decent condition. I have stuff for sale in the Non-Boogie Classifides if that persuades anyone...8^)

pm JimAnsell, he has one for sale and he's a top notch guy . . . 8)

Back