• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White Mesa/Boogie Halfback 4x12 FOR SALE!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam adams

Reaction score
Local Pickup only in the Salt Lake City UTAH area. $500 O.B.O.

I upgraded the top speakers to Eminence Swamp Thangs and not the stock Black Shadows. The bottom speakers are Celestion G12-80's.

As you can see there is an extra back panel that allows you to make it a fully closed back if you want. I prefered the half open back but it sounded killer both ways. I hate to let such a cool cab go. But I have more cabs than I need and money is tight.

P1040098.jpg

P1040097.jpg

P1040093.jpg

P1040092.jpg

P1040091.jpg

P1040090.jpg

psychodave said:
Do you want to sell the MS-12s? 8)
One of them doesn't work(which is why I replaced them with the Swamp Thangs) but if you'd like to buy the other then yes it's for sale. It's 8 ohms.

sam adams said:
psychodave said:
Do you want to sell the MS-12s? 8)
One of them doesn't work(which is why I replaced them with the Swamp Thangs) but if you'd like to buy the other then yes it's for sale. It's 8 ohms.

PM sent.

quick question..... could you get me the dimensions on the half back and your deliverance cab? I'm looking into a custom build and cannot find the dimensions on either of those cabs... it would be much appreciated.... [email protected]

JimAnsell said:
was that the stock speaker configuration?
I have no idea. This cab is probably a good twenty years old. The MS-12 Black Shadows were most likely stock. But I never knew of G12-80's coming stock in these.

jdurso said:
quick question..... could you get me the dimensions on the half back and your deliverance cab? I'm looking into a custom build and cannot find the dimensions on either of those cabs... it would be much appreciated.... [email protected]
I'll try and remember to measure them next time I'm at my rehearsal studio. I don't have a Deliverance cab however. I have a Fatbottom cab and a Deliverance head. not sure if the dimensons are the same on the Deliverance cabs.

Latest posts

Back