Where Is The Reverb In a Studio Pre?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
The Studio Pre is supposed to have a 3 spring reverb. Where would it be? I've looked in mine and don't see it.

I just found a pic on this forum of the Studio's reverb and realize now that mine doesn't have a reverb. The seller left that out of the auction. The green and black reverb wires are simply taped together.

I'm a little upset simply because he actually took the text from Boogie claiming "a carefully tweaked, deep-sounding 3-spring reverb" when it wasn't even there.

Why do people do this?

Cunts. However, thats what the "ask this seller a question" button is for. I never buy any gear without asking a ridiculous amount of questions first. regardless of how trivial. I suppose its just to sound out the seller, make sure everything's legit.

meemawuk said:
Cunts. However, thats what the "ask this seller a question" button is for. I never buy any gear without asking a ridiculous amount of questions first. regardless of how trivial. I suppose its just to sound out the seller, make sure everything's legit.

Well he advertized the reverb in the auction. Why would I ask him if it had reverb?

On the bright side, you're not missing anything special. The reverb in the Studio Pre isn't very good.

Yeah, that sucks. On the upside, reverb tanks are pretty cheap: http://www.hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=thispage&thispage=parts16.htm&ORDER_ID=415289519

I'm just worried about the way he had both leads, green and black, tied to each other.

He probably didn't even know it was missing. Send him a pic and tell him to refund the cost of repair.

I heard the verb on the studio pre's wasn't very good but it was advertised with verb so it should come with it.

I doubt the taped wires are going to hurt anything.

Greg

disassembled said:
He probably didn't even know it was missing. Send him a pic and tell him to refund the cost of repair.

I heard the verb on the studio pre's wasn't very good but it was advertised with verb so it should come with it.

I doubt the taped wires are going to hurt anything.

Greg

He says he only had it a week and sold it because it wasn't heavy enough for what he needed. He's offered to return some money so it sounds like he's being straight up. I'll just ask for the cost of a replacement reverb.

Latest posts

Back