What preamps are you guys using........

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triaxis -> Eventide H3000 D/SE -> Coliseum 300 Stereo Power Amp :twisted:

Preamp: Triaxis
Power Amp: Simul Class 2:90
Cabinets: 90watt Thiele and 200watt Thiele
Effects: Intellifex, Intellipitch, and Replifex.
Other: HUSH IICX
Midi Controller: All Access

Triaxis --> 2:90 --> Thiele Cabinets
Triaxis FX Loop: [FX Send] --> HUSH IICX --> Intellipitch --> Intellifex --> Replifex --> [FX Return]

Just bought a G-Force. Currently testing as a possible replacement for the Intellifex, Intellipitch, and Replifex.

quad + strategy 500 + 2 ampeg 2x12 cabinets. i love the stereo thing. when i run a leslie simulator or any stereo effects it sounds killer. wide and dynamic...very cool

Don't kill me for not using a Mesa pre but I have a handbuilt Egnater M4 modular pre-amp that sounds very good. Signal chain is as follows:

G-system Block1 (with various OD and Fuzz pedals in switchable loops) -> M4 (-> GS Block2 (in parallell loop of M4) ->) -> Fifty/Fifty, both channels -> Marshall cabs w. Weber speakers.

This way I can blend in as much of the G-system Block 2 effects (such as reverb, delay, chorus...) I want by turning a knob and not all signal has to pass through a second set of A/D and D/A converters.

joey_truelove said:
Don't kill me for not using a Mesa pre but I have a handbuilt Egnater M4 modular pre-amp that sounds very good. Signal chain is as follows:

Cool. I just ordered an M4.

Triaxis (V2 nofat) into Strategy 500 ... with a cpl of FX units in the middle (eventides, lexicon, tc2290 etc)

CudBucket said:
joey_truelove said:

I'm sure you will be most satisfied with it! That would probably be the dual channel M4 you will be getting, you lucky ******* ;) Decided on any modules yet?

joey_truelove said:
CudBucket said:
joey_truelove said:

I'm sure you will be most satisfied with it! That would probably be the dual channel M4 you will be getting, you lucky ******* ;) Decided on any modules yet?

So far I've only ordered the EG5. I can't decide on the rest yet. :D

My equipment:

Ibanez JEM77FP
Ibanez JEM77DY
Ibanez Les Paul

T.C. Electronic G-major
Mesa Boogie Triaxis
Mesa Boogie 2:50
Marshall cab 4x12

:wink:

Mesa Boogie Quad

Not bought a Mesa amp yet so I'm using a Dean Markley I-20 100 watt head in the effects loop.

Latest posts

Back