What made the IIC+ so great?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good thing there was not any milk involved.

It's true.

A lesser known fact is the 105 was made with iron from an asteroid.
The "Pull Bright" function was stolen from photos of the Roswell crash.
It's how the Aliens got extra gain in thier transmitters.

Did they get it before or after Jordy Verrill committed suicide?

If only Crate amps could have such a creature lurking inside of them. I guess they don't need one. The tone is bad enough to kill anyone that opens it up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just glad not to talk about the C+. I'm almost finished with the definitive " IIC+ for Dummies" guide. I don't know if I should get a publishing deal or just make it a sticky post. It would be great to see it at Borders or Barnes and Noble. I was thinking of putting photos in and hiding a few Waldo's !!! :D

Boogiebabies said:
I bet that once you get the IIC+ bug it's the first thing you think about when you wake up and the last though before you sleep. This is the stage where you replace REM sleep with the IIC+ descending from a brilliant white light getting ever so close to your grasp. You hear tones that make you weep with joy. When you wake up, you have to choose between the dream and reality. Buy one or get medical attention until the craving subsides. It's a terrible affliction.
well, I understand that it is better never try that amp for people who can't afford it!

I think you would probably do really well making a sticky post. I also think that you could probably have your own forum here titled "Ask Boogiebabies". That would probably be the coolest thing. I think that you could even put up a "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" that said to review previously asked questions and the sticky before asking redundant questions. A FAQ section would be cool if you wanted to further decrease the amount of Q's you would have to field. I think that there might have to be a disclaimer too though to "Enter at your own risk" and to "Be prepared to be subjected to humor even at your own expense". I would certainly approve. I have always appreciated your Boogie knowledge and the humor that gets interjected from time to time. I think that it would be a great addition to the board. The only thing is that would put some responsibility on your shoulders to have to be around. I think that between yourself and some of the other well versed guys should have your own technical Q&A section. I have seen some great technical posts coming from you, BWK, and a handful of others. If not a Q&A section, then at least some sort of archives. Other boards have archived sections.

The thought of putting together a definitive "IIC+ for Dummies" book wouldn't be a bad idea. You could get those in lots of stores and make some money, especially if you just took your copyrights and a per unit royalty and let the publishing company deal with distribution and sales. Maybe you could propose a position to Randall where you can kick back next to Mike B. tech'ing amps and handling some calls that would normally interrupt things at M/B. Or better yet, you could provide after hours technical support. What about your own 1-900 number that you could have automated menus with all of your Boogie and related knowledge that you could charge like $2 for the first few minutes + $1/ per minute thereafter? Just talk r-e-a-l-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y.... :lol: You could get call back charges too. Heh, but you would have to give us freebies for being members here at the board.

JOEY B. said:
How about a MkIVB+ with 6 power tubes (four 6L6 and two EL-34) and progressive linkage like the Road King 8) .

nuclear_mecca_3.jpg

Back