What do you guys use for tubes in your Mark IV? (update)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazbin said:
So I went through some old stash of tubes in the garage. To my suprise I found two matched quartets of 420's. I had forgot that I hade these from my previosly owned 2:90. Anyway put them in the Mark IV and HOLY Shiaat!
Just awsome Man, awsome.

I wish I could look in my closet and find those. The 420's are the bomb.

420's are very nice tubes. I love them. I am looking for something new in my 2ch DR though.

Yes, GT made el34's. They are the one tha BB pointed out.

Hey, no fair...

"8/1/05 - This tube is not currently available and is out of stock. We are putting our efforts into the EL-34M which is on target. Once the EL34M is in production we can shift resources back to GE-6CA7 production and build back up stock. This dialogue will be removed when the 6CA7 is again in production along with the GT-EL34M."

And they'll tear buildings apart and kill many people right? :lol:

Hey you just made me launch water out of my nose all over my keyboard... :? :lol:

Oh wow, I was just thinking about guitar shops I need to go check out after being reminded of a cool shop I used to frequent in VA. One of the names to run through my head was Mars Music. I haven't been there in forever.

I should probably go to bed is what I should do. Monday morning comes too way quickly. I would hate to be late. The boss might fire me.... Oh wait, that's me. :roll:

Latest posts

Back