What accessories come with a Roadster Head?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhrocker

Reaction score
I just picked up a new Roadster from GC. Unfortunately, other than the footswitch that was zip tied to the amp, they couldn't find any of the other accessories. So, could someone tell me what accessories actually come with a Roadster, and whether I could get them replaced by Boogie? This included, I guess, the manual and whatever paperwork, the amp cover and the FS cover. They also said that the receipt is all I need for the warranty, but how would that be transferable?

Thanx - Pete

Was it a fllor model? For 2000 I would seriously consider telling them you want one new in the Box, for a couple reasons.

1 Who the hell knows what that amp has been through sitting at that circus, i.e. left on all night, powered up without a cab attached.....

2 If you ever decide to sell or trade it your value will be increased by having EVERYTHING the amp came with.

just my .02 have fun the Roadster is a great amp, by far my favorite Recto.

lhrocker said:
I just picked up a new Roadster from GC. Unfortunately, other than the footswitch that was zip tied to the amp, they couldn't find any of the other accessories. So, could someone tell me what accessories actually come with a Roadster, and whether I could get them replaced by Boogie? This included, I guess, the manual and whatever paperwork, the amp cover and the FS cover. They also said that the receipt is all I need for the warranty, but how would that be transferable?

Thanx - Pete

Most of their amps come with Covers for both the amp and foot switch, of course manuals and maybe casters if it's a combo, I would return the amp, or maybe ask for discount if you don't need all of the items that come with it.

With the manual stuff, there should be a form for you to fill out for the warranty also, it's not just the receipt.

Good Luck

The amp was marked down on special for a little over $1500, so I guess it was a floor model. Regardless, it should still be a new purchase and I should get everything that comes with a new purchase, right?

lhrocker said:
The amp was marked down on special for a little over $1500, so I guess it was a floor model. Regardless, it should still be a new purchase and I should get everything that comes with a new purchase, right?

Of course!!!!

I had this happen to me a coupl,e years ago when I bought a roadster combo from Guitar Center. They had to send it to me and when it arrived it did not have any manuals or cover or any other paperwork that comes with a new Mesa. I had been having many problems with Guitar center over this purchase and this was the last straw. I called Mesa whom got me in touch with the local Mesa rep and told him I thought it a disgrace that they allowed a company like Guitar Center to sell their product and felt they should use more reputable dealers that take care of its merchandise and keep its box and paperwork together since when spending $2100.00 on a amp that at least should be expected. The Mesa rep was very concerned about my complaint and know the GC very well that I was having trouble with and said he would straighten this out. Within 4 days I had a box at my door directly from Mesa with all the paperwork and cover along with a shirt, hat with Mesa logo. That really sold me on Mesa customer service and have bought 3 Mesa's since then. I still feel that Guitar Centers should not be selling high end gear and treating it they way they do but also know they sell lots of it and thats why manufactors allow them to sell, just not to me anymore. You need to call Mesa and speak to them but they may have something to say about selling a roadster as new for $1500.00 since thats not allowed.

Back