What a difference a cab makes

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
I wanted to tighten up my sound. I had been using a mesa 2x12 but just got a mesa traditional 4x12 slant. It is great. I can totally here the difference. Alot tighter than the 2x12. So now I have my ultimate bedroom setup :wink: I will now, just for the hell of it, begin the long journey down the road of tubes 8) Here are some pics of my set up:

PB120856.jpg

PB120860.jpg

PB120863.jpg

Cheers on the setup, and the Tremonti power wah :wink:

My next guitar oriented purchase will more than likely be the traditional....just bought a PRS though, so I'll have to hold off for a while.

sroyboyk said:
I wanted to tighten up my sound. I had been using a mesa 2x12 but just got a mesa traditional 4x12 slant. It is great. I can totally here the difference. Alot tighter than the 2x12. So now I have my ultimate bedroom setup :wink: I will now, just for the hell of it, begin the long journey down the road of tubes 8) Here are some pics of my set up:

PB120856.jpg

PB120860.jpg

PB120863.jpg

I totally agree with you . I have the same 4X12 cab (gold grille) and its the best thing I did to my rig .

Latest posts

Back