• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

way overpriced w/w mark IIC+ 60 watter on ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimAnsell

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-Rarest-of-the-Rare-Wood-Wicker_W0QQitemZ130164372459QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3750? eeeehhh hell no.

I had an identical head. I got $3000 for mine so i don't blame the guy for trying to cash in on it.

I think $3k is probably about right. Of course this one has an "added outlet" on it. Depending on what that looks like it would probably devalue it a bit. I'm not a big fan of cutting up / modifying expensive amps.

The outlet isn't visible. Used for powering the fan that was installed. I've seen these go for 3000+. I really need the cash right now, so wish me luck.

By the way, if I didn't need the money, i wouldn't sell this sucker for even 4000. It's that good. I've played the simulclass version, and i preferred this one. It sounded bolder and puncher in the mix to my ears.

Soundstorm said:
The outlet isn't visible. Used for powering the fan that was installed. I've seen these go for 3000+. I really need the cash right now, so wish me luck.

By the way, if I didn't need the money, i wouldn't sell this sucker for even 4000. It's that good. I've played the simulclass version, and i preferred this one. It sounded bolder and puncher in the mix to my ears.

It's a very nice head in very good condition, but it's still only a 60 watter, and those aren't usually that sought after like the Simul-Class models. And it's not an export either. It's in great shape, but I think that $3,750 BIN is a bit high. A 100/60 export head in hardwood sold for $3500 a couple of months ago to some guy in Australia.

Soundstorm said:

To me it makes no difference if the outlet is visible or not. It's just like adding an outlet to an old Marshall or Vox AC30. At collector prices modifications to amps aren't a good thing.

Still a great amp that will make someone happy. The added outlet takes me out of the running at anything other than a bargain price.

Back