WARNING: Bulletin Troll member 'sombra', '18&Life',Treva

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He actually goes by the name of TREVA on other forums. He's been banned from the Ibanez forum more times than you can imagine. They just upgraded the forum software over there, and now we are "cured" of TREVA. He is also banned at the Jemsite forums.

It is sad that after checking out this forum as well as the ESP forum, I see this same guy playing his same games.

You guys are wise to try and get him banned, as he just tries to crap on people wherever he goes.

Heads up to the mods here... if you contact the mods at the Ibanez forums they can confirm what I have said. Treva was able to get by their ip blocker up until about a week ago. Hopefully the mods here can take care of this by booting him.

Cheers all.

"If you don't have something constructive to add to a post then don't post.

Flamers will be banned immediately no questions asked. If I have to edit one of your posts more than twice you will be banned. Was hoping this board would be above this petty stuff but I guess there will always be those that can't play nice.

Ned"

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=742

Someone help me out here... the following is a BLATANT example of flaming, right?
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=21349

Heck with banning sombra, 18&Life,

just re-title subject line: "Warning: Bulletin Troll member 'sombra', '18&Life'"

Maybe the moderator could make this a "Sticky" Post.

Is there any post here that says anything positive about him other than he's pretty entertaining with his destructive comments?

sombra, 18&Life don't hurt your arm patting yourself in the back knowing this post is exclusively about you. :lol:

Why don't you guys make a thread about an ignore feature for the forum instead? At least that would be something more inline with a more positive approach to a negative problem. :wink:

Ganging up and starting a witch hunt (even if the majority of the forum agrees) is not the way it should work. Not to jump on anyones side but 18&life made a good point, you can't just ban someone because you can't deal with what they have to say, if they haven't broken the rules then why would the mods choose to ban them, because certain people don't like their posts?

RobertH said:
Why don't you guys make a thread about an ignore feature for the forum instead? At least that would be something more inline with a more positive approach to a negative problem. :wink:

Ganging up and starting a witch hunt (even if the majority of the forum agrees) is not the way it should work. Not to jump on anyones side but 18&life made a good point, you can't just ban someone because you can't deal with what they have to say, if they haven't broken the rules then why would the mods choose to ban them, because certain people don't like their posts?

Welcome to the forum, RobertH :)

What 18&life is doing IS actually against the rules:

"If you don't have something constructive to add to a post then don't post.

Flamers will be banned immediately no questions asked. If I have to edit one of your posts more than twice you will be banned. Was hoping this board would be above this petty stuff but I guess there will always be those that can't play nice.

Ned"

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=742

I'm sure if you go through and read 18&life's posts over the years, you'll agree. He has NOTHING TO OFFER to this forum. Instead of giving a single shred of constructive advice to ANYONE, he jumps on them, accusing them of idiocy, not reading them manual, not having a human brain, etc.

I've never seen anyone as vulgar, condescending, or intolerable as this person. I agree with you that not liking what someone has to say is not grounds for banning. However, 18&life has absolutely NOTHING to say... all he ever does is engage in incessent flaming of innocent posters.
For the sake of the Boogie Board's reputation, we MUST ban him. :x

"Pre-1000 recto" hoax-spreading gear monkeys are next. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back