• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want to buy 2" track lock caster set

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesPaulPlayer

Reaction score
Does anyone have a couple of sets of 2" trac lock casters. Need them for the 2 2x12 cabs I bought.

Thanks for the help

sorry for a late response. I haven't been on here is awhile. I have the track lock wheels. I dont have the mounting plates. Let me know if this helps, if so we can make a deal!

I don't think they are exactly the same ones as Mesa. I purchased a set to go on a Bogner 4x12 cabinet and they fit fine.
It had a system similar to the trac-loc on the Mesa's not as heavy duty but they work.

DaveP said:
I don't think they are exactly the same ones as Mesa. I purchased a set to go on a Bogner 4x12 cabinet and they fit fine.
It had a system similar to the trac-loc on the Mesa's not as heavy duty but they work.
hi there, I just want to know if whenever I install these casters on my 2x12 Recto cab do I need to create screw holes on the cab itself? Because I'm planning to buy these home depot casters you suggested. Thank you

These casters will fit into the track lock plates if they are installed already otherwise yes you would need to screw them into the cabinet.
my cab had the plates and the casters fit right in.

Thank You so much for the replies. So it does not affect the sound of the cab at all when I drill holes for mounting the casters? What kind of casters from home depot should I get? Is there a specific model?

Latest posts

Back