? Waiting time for custom options ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennq45

Reaction score
How long did it take to get your Boogie when ordering custom options? I would really like to get a different color on my Road King head. Anyone have any pics to post as to give us an idea on what they look like.

dennq45 said:
How long did it take to get your Boogie when ordering custom options? I would really like to get a different color on my Road King head. Anyone have any pics to post as to give us an idea on what they look like.

I dont think it adds time to the order particularly . All the models come through production on different weeks . They have a schedule . Thats how the rep gives an ETA

I waited 2 1/2 months for mine. Got it a few weeks back. Just posted pictures of it a few days ago.

http://www.putfile.com/machinegun

it took them about 5 weeks to do my black diamond plate/chrome chassis triple. Not too bad for them to build it from scratch and ship it across the US to North Carolina. This was a little over 1 and 1/2 yrs ago. (april/may '05)

**Edit-they told me 6-8 weeks for delivery when I ordered it**
-AJH

Mines took just over 3 months and the only custom option was the grille.
Picture009-1.jpg

I ordered my RKII head w/Red croco ( for the grill too ), 2 x 12 RK cab & 4 x 12 RK cab ( all with red croco ) on 11/18. Its supposed to be here ( Seattle area ) this week. Seems I maybe lucked out as they were making the RK's and I got in on the tail end. Yes. I'm excited If you want to see custom options go the Mesa Boogie website, click on " custom options " and view away....., cabs, heads and all types of different options. :lol:

It took 8 weeks and a couple of days to get my custom Roadster head. I was told 6-8 weeks when I ordered it so it came in right at the end of that time frame. I ordered it in July of this year and received it in September.

PICT0380.jpg

Latest posts

Back